Bid submission deadline: 14:00 date 23.03.2018 via courier mail to
LUKOIL LUBRICANTS EUROPE GmbH
Vanha Kaarelantie 33 A, 01610 Vantaa, Finland.
Attn: Mrs. Irina Gates, Procurement specialist
To request a copy of the Tender Documentation free of charge:
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your e-mail:
full name of your company; mail address; telephone; fax; e-mail address; full name of contact persons and their e-mail addresses.
Registration deadline: 02.03.2018
LUKOIL Lubricants Europe GmbH (COMPANY) is inviting you to its tender LLE-F1805.
The COMPANY with its production is located in the Harbour area of Hamina, Finland. COMPANY is planning to acquire a new titrator for its use in the Hamina Labaratory.
The titrator has to meet the following standards and requirements:
- ASTM D644-17 - Standard Test Method for Acid Number of Petroleum Products by Potentiometric Titration
- ASTM D2896-15 - Standard Test Method for Base Number of Petroleum Products by Potentiometric Perchloric Acid Titration
- ASTM D4739-11(2017) - Standard Test Method for Base Number Determination by Potentiometric Hydrochloric Acid Titration
- The package is requested as a complete, working set including but not necessarily limited to: instrument, software including above methods, PC, printer, scale, installation, training and basic consumables.
- The instrument can perform two simultaneous titrations.
Due to toxic and harmful nature of the solvents, our safety requirements demand us to be able to dose solvents directly into the titration vessel. Also, in order to minimize human exposure to said solvents, the construction of the instrument must keep the solvents in a closed cup during measuring.
The delivery of the titrator shall be made not later than in calendar week 17.
Legal entities, domestic and foreign companies, having experience with the implementation of projects similar in nature to the subject of the Tender, which are allowed by the legislation of Finland to perform their activities in Finland, may take part in the tender.
LUKOIL reserves the right to change any and all terms and conditions provided here without prior notice.