Please find Technical Requirements below
Bid submission deadline: before 31.03.2015 via currier mail to
LUKOIL Lubricants Austria GmbH
Uferstrasse 8, A-1220 Vienna, Austria;
attn. Tamas Toth
To request Tender Documentation: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
full name of your company; mail address; telephone; fax; e-mail address; full name of contact persons and their e-mail addresses.
LUKOIL Lubricants Austria GmbH is planning to optimize the preventive fire protection at the site of the base oil tank storage in Ölhafen Lobau – Uferstrasse 8, A-1220 Vienna. For this the Company is looking for General Contracting companies to provide:
- Acquiring of fire fighting equipment in accordance with European standards including the associated approvals. The associated infrastructure (supply of extinguishing material, pumps, pipelines). The construction activities are an integral part of the GU agreement
- Fire alarm technology (replacement or enlarging of the existing BMZ – if possible, the changes of the fire alarm in the office remain untouched = no change)
- Acquiring of extinguishing barriers
- Change of the hydrant ring line
- Structural measures (including sprinkler with storage tanks, excavation, entrance gate for the fire brigade on the east side, 4 m wide with FW-key safe; any control / fire control system is to be provided)
Legal entities, domestic and foreign companies, having experience with the implementation of projects similar in nature to the subject of the Tender, which are allowed by the legislation of Austria to perform their activities in Austria in accordance with Austrian legal and technical requirements, may take part in the tender.
Site-visits are available between 16. 02 - 18. 03. 2015, after written application. The application and the date must be confirmed by Company. LUKOIL reserves the right to change any and all terms and conditions provided here without prior notice.