Bid submission deadline: 14:00 date 15.09.2017 via courier mail to
LUKOIL Lubricants Europe GmbH
Uferstrasse 8, A-1220 Vienna, Austria;
attn.: Anastasiia Kozhara, Junior Procurement Specialist
To request a copy of the Tender Documentation free of charge:
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your e-mail:
full name of your company; mail address; telephone; fax; e-mail address; full name of contact persons and their e-mail addresses.
Registration deadline: 28.08.2017
LUKOIL LUBRICANTS EUROPE is intending to rent railway wagons to transport of base oils mainly from Galati Port in Romania to blending plant in Vienna-Lobau.
- Railway Wagons should form one block train with the capacity of 600-900 t of base oil (non-hazardous). E.g. 16 Wagons with 50t capacity
- Preferable steel Tank-Wagons
- No Heating and insolation required
- Cleanliness Class according to UIP (VIP) ideally 22.214.171.124.
- Railway wagon should be cleaned prior to the first loading and made available for first loading at Galati Port they will be returned also cleaned
- Base Oil will be delivered in 2 Grades; SDS of the products are attached
- Minimum rental period is 1 year-tender quotation should be done based on a 1 year contract
Legal entities, domestic and foreign companies, having experience with the implementation of projects similar in nature to the subject of the Tender, which are allowed by the legislation of Finland to perform their activities in Finland, may take part in the tender.
LUKOIL reserves the right to change any and all terms and conditions provided here without prior notice.