Bid submission deadline:
– Technical part only: 14:00 on 31.05.2017 via courier mail to
– Commercial part, after revision of technical part: 14:00 date 26.06.2017
LUKOIL Lubricants Europe GmbH
Uferstrasse 8, A-1220 Vienna, Austria;
attn.: Tamas Toth, Procurement Manager
To request a copy of the Tender Documentation free of charge:
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your e-mail:
full name of your company; mail address; telephone; fax; e-mail address; full name of contact persons and their e-mail addresses.
Registration deadline: 12.05.2017
LUKOIL Lubricants Europe GmbH (COMPANY) is inviting you to its tender LLE-F1704.
The COMPANY with its production is located in the Harbour area of Hamina, Finland. COMPANY is planning to implement a new Warehouse Management System at its lubricants blending plant in Hamina.
For this reason, the COMPANY is asking for offer a new Warehouse Management System (including hardware and software) implementation, what should make possible:
- Increasing of warehouse efficiency
- Improving of standard operation procedures and working environment
- Barcode system for tracking and controlling the receipt and dispatch of goods
- FIFO/FEFO methodology
- Interfacing to existing software systems
Legal entities, domestic and foreign companies, having experience with the implementation of projects similar in nature to the subject of the Tender, which are allowed by the legislation of Finland to perform their activities in Finland, may take part in the tender.
LUKOIL reserves the right to change any and all terms and conditions provided here without prior notice.